Turbo Mulcher (TM – 76)
The Turbo Mulcher has been designed from the ground up for forestry mowing with several unique features.
- The Spiral Saw Drum uses 76 high-impact carbide teeth and patent-pending spiral design to cut grass and weeds as well as fine mulch when cutting logs or trees.
- The frame has a unique hybrid mower/mulcher deck with integrated safety curtains to give operators confidence even when cutting near structures or vehicles.
- The drive-train has a 30% larger main bearing and is designed to withstand any axial or radial load directed to the attachment.
Learn More about the Turbo Mulcher»
Turbo Saw (RS3000)
The Turbo Saw is a do everything attachment, superior to other products thanks to a multitude of specially designed components, a few of which are listed below.
- Using carbide technology, the Multi-Surface Cutting Disc can cut a path through the densest material when in the horizontal position or grind stumps up to 24” below ground.
- The first ever Dual Axis Cutting Head allows the disc to be rotated from horizontal to vertical and swung left to right at the push of a button.
- A built-in Herbicide Application System pulls from a 5-gallon poly-reservoir through the fully adjustable spray tip onto unwanted vegetation, anywhere regrowth presents a problem.
Learn More about the Turbo Saw»
Compact Feller Buncher (CFB-16)
The Compact Feller Buncher takes timber harvesting efficiency to the next level, allowing for first thinning through final harvesting at a fraction of the cost of traditional felling heads.
- The Compact Feller Buncher uses advanced hydraulics to harvest timber up to 11″ in diameter in a single pass, at a cut rate of 10″ per second.
- This comes with independently controlled accumulator arm and a 27” throat opening allowing operators to harvest and carry multiple trees at one time.
- A 40″ cutting disc comes equipped with 20 TS3 carbide cutting teeth. Each tooth can be rotated three times and has up to 500 hours of tooth life. Additionally, the TS3 tooth can be rotated or replaced in the field with simple hand tools.
Learn More about the Compact Feller Buncher»
Dougherty Forestry Other Products
Other products produced by Dougherty Forestry Mfg. include:
High Torque Tree Saws
Stump and Tree Pullers
Learn More about these other products»